SUSTAINABLE TROPICAL OIL
IS A REALITY
AGROAMERICA TROPICAL OIL HOLDING CORP
We are the business unit of AgroAmerica, dedicated to the production and commercialization of products derived from palm oil.
We implement practices that contribute to the sustainable production and commercialization of tropical oil.
We carry out our production process with the highest quality standards; which are internationally certified, helping promote environmental, social and economic development.
We have opted for the Identity Preserved (IP) chain of custody model, which guarantees customers that all fruit processed at the tropical oil plants is 100% certified, thus ensuring traceability in the supply chain.
“Palm oil is the most consumed vegetable oil on the planet and is found in about half of all packaged products sold in the supermarket.” WWF
We implement internationally certified practices that contribute to the sustainable production and commercialization of the highest quality tropical oil.
- Crude sustainable palm oil (CPO)
- Crude sustainable palm kernel oil (CPKO)
- Sustainable Palm kernel cake
- Refined, Bleached and Deodorized Sustainable Palm Oil (PO RBD)
- Refined, Bleached and Deodorized Sustainable Palm kernel Oil (PKO RBD)
- Palm Oil Stearin (POS)
- Palm Oil Olein (POO)
- Palm Oil Fatty Acids (FFA)
- Palm Oil Blends and specialties
- Vegetable based Ingredients
Nutritional Value of Tropical Oil
• It contains vitamins A and E, which help reduce cell damage which accelerates aging and the development of some diseases.
• Fatty acids in tropical oil are vital for building the cell membranes in the body, including bones, nerves and brain.
• It is free of cholesterol and trans fatty acids.
Use of Tropical Oil:
The vegetable oil which we produce and sell at AgroAmerica is used for both food and personal use. Our oil comes from the fruit of the oil palm, which is considered a tropical tree.
U S E O F T R O P I C A L O I L
We export our Tropical Oil products of the highest quality to countries in America and Europe.