AgroAmerica is an agrifood corporation leader in productivity, profitability and social responsibility. It specializes in growing, shipping, and distribution of tropical fruits and vegetable oils. Since 1958, AgroAmérica has become one of the largest agribusiness in Guatemala and the region, with operations in Central America, Panama and Ecuador. It has nearly 12,000 employees, who daily contribute to socioeconomic development of the area.
The main business areas of AgroAmerica are:
- Growing, shipping and distribution of tropical fruits, especially bananas.
- Distribution of pineapples.
- Production and processing of vegetable oils.
- Transport and logistics service.
- Portfolio investment in the region that includes the strategic alliance with entertainment and fast food companies.
To be a world class food and agroindustrial company and contribute to the socioeconomic development of the country and the region.
Develop a world leader agroindustrial company in quality, profitability and social responsibility.